Touratech's new Adventure Dry Bags are extreme-duty, waterproof travel bags designed specifically to withstand the rigors of hard-core adventure motorcycle riding -not repurposed whitewater rafting, canoeing or camping gear.
Built in collaboration with the dry-luggage experts at Ortlieb, Touratech Adventure Dry Bags have the strength, versatility, night-time visibility and security that motorcyclists need to feel confident that their precious cargo will safely go the distance -strapped tight, free of moisture and dust.? ?Waterproof-Tested Tough?Constructed from Polyurethane with welded seams, Adventure Dry Bags were certified at a rating of IP64 for waterproofing and strength in independent, scientific testing that is recognised internationally. They're waterproof in all situations, short of being fully submerged. Key to their impermeable exterior is full-length, horizontal roll closures on top. The bags open wide and are backed by a stiffener to facilitate easy loading and unloading.? ?Cinched Tight?To lock out the elements and minimise pack size, Adventure bags have compression straps on each side and tension straps over their closures. Nylon carrying handles and detachable, padded shoulder straps make it easy to haul the bags around and toss 'em in the tent. To create the visibility needed to safely travel the world in adverse conditions, generous doses of 3M Scotchlite reflective material grace both ends.
Adventure Dry Bags have nearly infinite mounting possibilities to compress loads of any size or shape. Large Cordura reinforcement panels on both sides feature mounting slots that act as tie-down points for lashing down additional bags to increase storage capacity and versatility. A pair of high-strength D-rings act as guides to keep the straps from migrating, even on the roughest off-road tracks. This keeps the bags from shifting or falling off.? ?Sizes and Colors?The Adventure series is available in three sizes and four colors. The 31-litre medium bag is sized perfectly for rear racks, atop panniers and affixed to top cases. The large, 49-litre capacity and extra-large, 89-litre sizes work well strapped on rear racks or lengthwise across passenger seats. All come in basic black, as well as silver, yellow and a tan color inspired by the hallowed sands of Dakar.
• Purpose-built for adventure motorcycling
• Scientifically tested and certified at IP64 for strength and waterproofing
• Made exclusively for Touratech in Germany by Ortlieb
• Constructed from polyurethane with welded seams
• Full-length, horizontal roll closures for easy loading and unloading
• Adjustable, quick-release straps on top and ends compress any load
• Nylon carrying handles
• Detachable, padded shoulder straps
• 3M Scotchlite reflective material boosts visibility for added safety
• Cordura tie-down slots provide numerous lashing options for additional items
• D-rings keep mounting straps secure so the bag doesn't shift underway
• Medium (31 litres) 30 x 54 x 27 centimetres
• Large (49 litres) 34 x 61 x 32 centimetres
• Extra Large (89 litres) 40 x 71 x 40 centimetres
Prices start at: Medium: $148; Large: $160; Extra Large: $176??For more information on the Touratech Adventure Dry Bags, visit the Touratech website.