Triumph Motorcycles have announced the inaugural National Off Road RAT Rally to be hosted in the first week of August 2014. The five day event will lead Triumph Tiger riders and friends on an off road circuit through some of Australia’s most scenic and iconic locations.
“The Triumph Tiger brand is stronger than ever and we now have the perfect platform to launch this great national and annual event.” commented Triumph’s Mark Berger. “We wanted to ensure that we offered our customers the best experience possible, so we went to the best in the business and have teamed up with international tour company ‘Compass Expeditions’ to assist us in hosting the Flinders Ranges Dirty RATs Adventure.” Berger added.
- Start Date & Location: Monday 4th August 2014, Broken Hill
- End Date & Location: Friday 8th August, 2014, Rawnsley Station Flinders Ranges.
- Registration: $650 per person
- ?Registration Includes: Welcome and Farewell Dinners, Event T-Shirt, Photo Disc, Support Vehicle, Lead Rider, Waypoint and route maps.
Optional Accommodation and Meal Packages:
- Camping Option: $350 (BYO camping gear)
- Hotel Twin Share: $710
- Hotel Single Room: $980
*Above pricing includes 5 breakfasts and 4 Dinners
For more information or to register you can visit: www.facebook.com/triumphratevents/
Compass Expeditions are an experienced tour operator, celebrating almost ten years in business. With tours operating all year round Compass Expeditions offer a range of Australian and South American tours from 2 to 125 days!
For an international experience, don’t forget Triumph Motorcycles and corporate partner Edelweiss tours offer an extended range of Triumph experiences across the globe. For more information visit www.triumphmotorcycles.com.au