2015 Ride To The Snowy Ride - November 6 2015
Terms and Conditions
• REGISTRATION IS FREE. Please be advised this is a non-commercial, no-cost, not-for-profit ride and as such does not offer any insurance coverage of participants, therefore participation is entirely at your own risk.
• To participate, you must be paid and registered as an entrant to the Steve Walter Foundation ‘The Snowy Ride’ and display the event sticker on your bike. You must also complete this registration form and bring it with you to the start of the ride and hand it in to the organisers. You will receive the route instruction trip notes at the start of the ride at Mittagoong, 9am Friday October 30.
• You will ride at your own pace via our trip notes. Any deviation from the route will have no sweep support.
• Fuel, food, accommodation and all costs are your own responsibility.
• You can only participate if you hold a current motorcycle licence and are riding registered a motorcycle.
Proof of motorcycle registration and motorcycle licence must be presented if requested.
ACKNOWLEDEGEMENT OF RISKS, DANGERS AND OBLIGATIONS
I ACKNOWLEDGE that motorcycling is a dangerous sport and by engaging in the sport and participating in this event I am exposed to certain risks and dangers and I am under certain obligations:
1. That I have an obligation to myself and others to participate safely and within the rules of this event whether implied or stated.
2. That other participants may ride dangerously or with lack of skill.
3. That I may be injured/killed or suffer mentally or physically.
4. That there may be no or inadequate facilities for treatment or transportation if I am injured.
5. That any policy of insurance I may have may be void.
6. That my motorcycle or equipment may be lost destroyed or damaged.
7. That the event conditions may be hazardous and may vary without warning.
8. That the organisers, officials, land owners, and any agent or representatives of those in charge of this event are frequently obliged to decisions under pressure of time and/or events.
9. That it is my responsibility to ensure my motorcycle is in a roadworthy condition and scrutineering my motorcycle does not imply it is road/trail worthy and is not the responsibility of the organizers to ensure road/trail worthiness.
INDEMNITY GIVEN TO ORGANISERS:
In consideration of acceptance of me as an participant in this event I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY and hold harmless the organisers, officials, land owners, any agent or representative of those in charge of this event, any participant, bike owner, riders, rescue personnel, sponsors, advertisers, member of the general public, against any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for or on respect of or arising out of my death or any injury, loss or damage caused by me or my machinery or equipment whether caused by negligence, breach of contract or in any other manner whatsoever. I Hereby release and agree to waive my rights in regards to the use of any still or video footage taken of me by Trail Rider/offroadexplorer.com and/or its affiliates. I agree to the use of footage of myself for any purpose for private or commercial use and seek no financial compensation.
I Hereby release and agree to waive my confidentiality rights where medical services are required, To give to any official details of my injury(s).